Stamford Veterinary Center
Response to COVID-19
While some of the ways we’re used to interacting with you have changed, our commitment to the best care for your pet remains the same. If you feel your pet needs care, don’t worry! We’re here for you, just follow these steps:
- Connect First: If your pet is sick or you feel they need to come in for a visit, give us a call at (203)872-6846 or email us at email@example.com first.
- You can also connect with us on Airvet! The app allows you to chat and video call with our doctors from the comfort and safety of your home.
- To get started, click here https://www.airvet.com/download
- Curbside Service:If our plan includes having your pet come into the hospital for a visit, our team member will guide you through our curbside process before you come in.
- We ask that you remain in your car and call when you arrive and keep your cell phone on you so our team can reach you while your pet is with us in the clinic.
- One of our technicians will come out to your car, bring your pet inside for an exam, and back out to you when the visit is completed. This means that unfortunately, you will not be able to accompany your pet during their visit. However, rest assured that our teams are fully trained in safe pet handling and of course, we’ll give them extra love to make their experience as comfortable as possible.
- Check Back Often: As we all get more accustomed to our “new normal” and as COVID-19 restrictions begin to change over the next few weeks and months, our operations plans will also likely be changing. We’ll keep you updated on this page and our social media sites, so check back often for updates.